TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
1) Full payment must be made prior to commencement of a workshop or term of classes.
2) Payments are not refundable or transferable.
3) Should a participant be disruptive in a class or workshop, TaikOz reserves the right to terminate the person’s involvement.
4) By taking part in a workshop or class, the participant certifies they do not suffer from any pre-existing condition that may be exacerbated or aggravated by participation in the class or workshop. If there is any doubt please contact your doctor and TaikOz prior to involvement.
5) Taiko drumming is a very physical experience and while the classes or workshops are designed to suit all ages, TaikOz will not be responsible for any injury that may result from a class or workshop.
6) Should circumstances cause cancellation of a class or workshop TaikOz will advise at the earliest possible time and, if possible, an alternative will be offered or a full refund given.
7) TaikOz reserves the right to cancel any class or workshop if minimal numbers are not met. TaikOz will notify you and make every effort to move you into an alternative class or workshop or a full refund given.
8) The submission of your booking signifies your agreement with these terms and conditions.
9) Concession prices are valid for pensioners and students except Taiko Intensive Concession price valid only for under 21 years of age.
If you have any questions regarding workshop and class information please phone (02) 9663 5532 or email us